Comer Join Us for celebration of life times, Osho Enlightenment Day.
Day that signifies it is possible even today for common ordinary man to reach the heights.
Meditation Is Enough
"It is a very unreasonable, almost insane world in which you are living. If you can manage just to meditate, you have done more than is expected of the contemporary man. And your meditation is going good. Just go on saying, 'Good Lord!' In meditation there never comes any cliff. You don't have to remember 'Amen' – there is no need.
"Meditation slowly, slowly turns into your enlightenment. You suddenly become aware one day, where is that darkness? where is that continuous rush of thoughts? where has the mind gone? Suddenly you are absolutely as hollow as a bamboo; but your hollowness is not empty – it is full of joy and full of rejoicing. You will dance for no reason at all, you will sing for no reason at all, songs that you have not composed, dances that you have not learned. They are just bubbling spontaneously in your consciousness.
"That is enlightenment, but don't make it a goal.
"Meditation is enough. Everything else follows on its own."
Schedule for the day
- 8:150 AM Yoga and Pranayam
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 Dynamic Meditation
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Sharing Q and A (Enlightenment Video/ Osho Video)
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Meditation
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 Lunch.
- 2:00 to 3:00 Meditation
- 3:15 to 4:00 Seminar (FREE Life Style Management )
- 4:00 to 5:15 Kundalini Meditation.
- 5:15 to 6:00 Snack and Tea for all.